Welcome to some other edition of Writer’s Life! Wednesday features a writer of inspirational or sweet love books Every. I’m excited to talk about some of my favorite authors and hope you will discover new books for your to-be-read pile! I’m SO excited to sponsor Karen Witemeyer today! Now, let me tell you, my friends have long raved about Karen’s books. I’ve psychologically added her books to my to-be-read pile for a couple of years. Ms. Jessica Patch urged urged me–to grab a KW publication already me–really.
Then I met Karen at ACFW’s annual conference last year and thought she was really cool. I read Stealing the Preacher and I wondered what had used me such a long time to read her books! Karen quickly became one of my favorite writers, and I’m enjoying working through her back-list. Her latest, Full Steam Ahead, is so amazing, so have to learn it unique–you!
My review is below. Let’s reach it! 1. What about writing makes your heart sing? 2. What’s the largest hurdle you’re facing right now as a writer? Time is definitely the biggest hurdle. A year I usually write one full-length novel, but this year, I added a novella into the mix.
- By monitoring advertisement campaign performance, an marketer may have the information needed to
- Import the Demo Content
- Limiting the drive write activities of Firefox
- Display information from one mass media in the other through feeds
- 24% Return Customer Rate
- The lack of precision on an impression screen
- Read : How exactly to Create a Guest Posting Campaign for Success
- Add a Wi-Fi network if you have, normally click “Skip”
3. What now ? to fill your creative well? Read. Reading is definitely my favorite escape. 4. What are you working on now? I’m currently working on a full-length novel that pits a hardened bounty hunter against a female who kidnaps three child prodigies from the academy where she teaches to keep them safe. My teacher has some OCD and my bounty hunter falls victim to a little girl’s hero worship, so are there plenty of fun occasions to go with the adventure of the run after. The next task to release, however, is the novella I alluded to previous.
One of the secondary characters completely Steam Ahead is a young runaway called Jacob who’s used by Darius and Nicole. In early 2015, Jacob’s story will continue within an e-novella entitled Love on the Mend. Karen, your writing definitely does not have cliches! It really will feel just like the descriptors come straight from the personas. You sound busy really.
Those kids and husbands–always requiring attention. What’s a writer to do? Toss chocolate in the middle of the room when desperate Maybe. I might try it. Your next book sounds terrific! Thanks so much for being my visitor today! When Nicole Renard returns home to Galveston from an eastern finishing school, she’s stunned to find her father in ill health.
Though she loves him, he’s only ever focused on what she’s not. Not male. Not married. Unable to run their family business, Renard Shipping. Vowing to secure a suitable marriage partner, Nicole models out with the Renard family’s greatest treasure: a dagger personally gifted to Nicole’s dad by the pirate Jean Lafitte.
Many believe the legend that the dagger is the source of most Renard Shipping’s good fortune, though Nicole is sure her father’s work ethic and honorable business practices are the keys to their success. Before she can plank the machine to New Orleans, Nicole finds her father’s rivals–the Jenkins brothers–on either aspect of the gangplank, prepared to grab her and steal the dagger. Quickly, she north decides to instead travel, to Liberty, Texas, where she can determine what to do next. Darius Thornton needs a secretary–someone to help him get his notes in order.
Ever because the boiler explosion aboard the Louisiana, Darius has been a man obsessed. He will do anything to stop even one more steamship disaster. The pretty young socialite who applies for the working job baffles him with her understanding of mathematics and steamships. He decides to take a risk and hire her, but he’s determined her attractive face and fancy clothes won’t distract him from his important research. The job offer comes at the right time for Nicole exactly.