Almost all ISPs provide a dynamic dns address to your home internet connection. This is done for a variety of reasons – one of which is to prevent hackers from attacking a single address consistently.
- Download and boot the Pi with Raspbian.
- Create a Free domain host name at noip.com
- Install the Dynamic update client on your Pi
- Connect to your Pi remotely.
Time and Difficulty :
- Time : About 10 mins once you have the Image file and the rest of the software.
- Newbie Difficulty level : Moderate . Will need to use the terminal
Diy Home projects with a Raspberry Pi